Views:26 Author:hengyuancrane Publish Time: 22-03-2019 Origin:Site
The strength of the jib crane is light. The crane is composed of the column, the rotary arm slewing drive and the electric hoist. The underside of the column is firmly fixed on the concrete. The cycloidal pinion reduction device is used to drive the cantilever back suspension, electric hoist. It is necessary to run straight on the cantilever I-beam and lift the weight of the item. The swing arm of the crane is a hollow steel layout with light weight, large span, large lifting capacity and economical and durable.
Column jib crane accessories electric hoist use maintenance regulations
1. The electric hoist installed after the new installation or after the demolition inspection should first be air-tested several times. However, before the installation is completed, it is forbidden to turn on the power;
2. Before normal use, it should be carried out with a rated load of 125%, lifted from the ground by about 100 mm, and a static load test for 10 minutes to check whether it is normal;
3. The dynamic load test is based on the rated load weight, repeated lifting and left and right movement test. After the test, check the mechanical transmission part, whether the electrical part and the connecting part are normal and reliable;
4. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use in the unacceptable environment and in the case of exceeding the rated load and the rated number of closings per hour (120 times);
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, the positioner must be strictly checked for flexibility and reliability. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance from the hook casing to the drum casing must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the safety loop of the wire rope on the reel should be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 turns;
6. It is not allowed to simultaneously press two flashlight button that moves the electric hoist in the opposite direction;
7. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be pulled open to cut off the power supply;
8. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person. The operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules and prohibit the slanting sling;
9. In the course of use, the electric hoist must be inspected regularly by special personnel, and measures should be taken in time for faults and carefully recorded.
The mobile jib crane is more maneuverable and adaptable. It is a must-have individual emergency lifting configuration on the high-efficiency automatic production line. It can ensure the unimpeded circulation of the production line.