Views:4 Author:hengyuancrane Publish Time: 12-09-2019 Origin:Site
(1) each overhead crane must be in an obvious place to hang the rated weight of the sign.
(2) people are not allowed on the bridge or to transport people with hooks during work.
(3) you are not allowed to drive a crane without a license and after drinking.
(4) the operation must be focused, no talking, smoking or doing irrelevant things.
(5) the trolley should be clean; Do not misplace equipment, tools, inflammables, explosives and dangerous goods.
(6) the eot overhead crane is not allowed to be used under excessive load.
(7) lifting is not allowed under the following circumstances: the binding is not secure; Machinery overload; Unclear signal; Suspension; Things buried or frozen in the ground; A person on the hanging object; Inflammables, explosive devices and dangerous goods without safety protection measures; An overfilled liquid substance; Wire rope does not meet the requirements for safe use; There is something wrong with the lifting mechanism.
(8) when the girder overhead crane is running on the line without obstacles, the hook or sling and the bottom surface of the lifting object must be 2m above the ground. If the obstacle is cleared, the height of the obstacle shall be 0.5m.
(9) lifting objects less than 50% of the rated lifting weight, two mechanisms are allowed to operate at the same time; Lifting more than 50% of the rated lifting weight, it can only be a mechanism action.
(10) bridge cranes with main and secondary hooks shall not rise or fall at the same time (with special exceptions).
(11) welding, hammering and working under objects that are hoisted (when supported) are not allowed.
(12) only after the power failure and when the power failure sign is hung on the switch, can the inspection or maintenance work be done. If must live the work, must have the security measure protection, and has the special person to take care of.
Don't throw things down from the trolley.
(14) limit switch and interlock protection device should be checked frequently.
(15) it is not allowed to touch the limit switch as a way to stop the car.
(16) when there is a problem with lifting brake, it is not allowed to lift heavy objects.
(17) hanging objects are not allowed to run above people or equipment.
(18) when welding a part of the crane, the ground wire shall be specially set, and the fuselage shall not be used for ground wire.
(19) when the hook is in the lower limit position, there must be more than two safety rope rings on the reel.
(20) cranes are not allowed to collide with each other, let alone use a crane to push another crane for work.
(21) when lifting heavy objects, liquid metals, explosive and dangerous goods, it is necessary to slowly lift them from the ground 100~200mm to test the reliability of the brake.
(22) lamps for repair and inspection must have a voltage below 36V.
(23) all electrical equipment housings of the bridge crane shall be connected to the ground. If the trolley track is not welded on the main beam, measures should be taken to weld the ground wire. The grounding wire may be galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area of more than 75mm2 or bare copper wire of 10mm2 or galvanized round steel with a cross-sectional area of more than 30mm2. There should be more than two grounding locations in the driver's cab or lifting frame. Crane on any point to the power between the neutral point grounding resistance, both should be less than 4 Ω.
(24) the safety and technical inspection shall be done regularly, and the pre-inspection and pre-repair work shall be done well.
Cantilever crane is a kind of common small and medium-sized lifting equipment, take the column cantilever crane as an example, its unique structure, safe and reliable performance, high efficiency, energy saving, time saving, flexible operation set many advantages in one.
Double-beam bridge crane equipment is suitable for a variety of occasions, but in some special circumstances, the equipment is not allowed to put into use, the result of determined operation is a potential safety hazard. We have been emphasizing the safety of cranes, so these must be mastered.