Meltblown cloth is the core material of the mask. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good resistance to folds. The ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
Meltblown cloth is the core material of the mask. Medical masks and N95 masks are composed of a spunbond layer, a meltblown layer and a spunbond layer, where the spunbond layer and the meltblown layer are both made of polypropylene PP material. Product Advantages
1. Light weight: fluffy and feel good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D), light spot-like hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: The finished product has good water-repellent properties, is composed of 100% fiber and has porosity, good permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced using FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odorous, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: no worms, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. The strength of the product is better than that of the general short-fiber products.
8. In terms of environmental protection, it can be effectively degraded, and enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bags. Application
Meltblown cloth uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, thereby making the meltblown cloth have good air filtration , Is a good mask material.
1. Filter material
2. Medical and health materials
3. Environmental protection materials
4. Clothing materials
5. Battery separator material
6. Wipe the material
1. Melt preparation
4. Melt is extruded from the spinneret
5. Melt flow drafting and cooling
| Product Name || Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric |
| Usage || Medical mask |
| Color || White |
| Raw Material || 100% Polypropylene |
| Weight || 25gsm or 50gsm |
| Width || 175mm or 260mm |