Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 01-11-2021 Origin: Site
How to Maintain the Single Girder Overhead Crane
1. Frequently check whether the temperature of the motor housing and bearing parts of the single beam crane, the noise and vibration of the motor are normal.
2. When the crane is not used very frequently and the sealing condition and use environment are good, the lubricating oil in the gearbox of the crane needs to be replaced every six months. When the crane is used in a harsh environment, the lubricating oil needs to be replaced every quarter. If you find water in the tank or there is always foam on the oil surface and it is determined that the oil has deteriorated, you must immediately change the lubricating oil. When changing the lubricating oil, the oil should be replaced strictly in accordance with the oil product specified in the operation manual of the gearbox, and the mixed use of oil products must be avoided.
3. The daily maintenance of the reducer can refer to the manufacturer's manual for maintenance. Always check the anchor bolts of the reducer, and the connection must not be loosened.
4. Maintenance skills of crane hoisting unit: always observe the oil window of the reduction box to check whether the oil level of the lubricating oil is within the specified range. If it is lower than the specified oil level, the lubricating oil must be added in time.
5. Lubricating oil should be added to the bearing seats at both ends of the reel every two days, and the surface of the reel and the steel wire rope should be lubricated according to the situation.