Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 03-09-2021 Origin:Site
The overhead crane is a lifting equipment that is horizontally framed over the workshop, warehouse and material yard for material lifting and is currently more commonly used crane. It is an important tool to realize the mechanization and automation of the production process in modern industrial production and lifting.
The following are the characteristics of overhead crane:
1. The bridge frame adopts a box-shaped main beam and is welded by automatic submerged arc welding.
2. The electric conduction of the trolley adopts a new I-steel track cable conduction device, which is safe and reliable.
3. The lifting mechanism can also be equipped with a second set of safety devices according to requirements to increase reliability.
4. Standardization, serialization and generalization of parts and components.
5. The overall height of the overhead crane is low, which can increase the utilization rate of the plant, and the overhead crane hook has a wide range of operations
6. The overhead crane has reliable structure, light weight, reasonable load, small foundation load, low failure rate and low daily maintenance workload.
7. The overhead crane has high overall configuration, advanced and reliable electrical control, and has excellent overall system performance.
8. The control room has a wide field of vision, all mechanisms are operated in the control room, and the work is comfortable and flexible.